Jump to content

How do I do this effect to an image?

Recommended Posts

If you mean the extrusion of Shreks head, then it is done by Custom Brushes Mini plugin, but first you need to cut out the head and save it as PNG in the Custom Brushes folder


This Plugin:



I've tried downloading that but the tutorial to using it does not seem to work, either with Windows 8 or it is just outdated.

It says to put the custom brushes in My Documents/Paint.NET, but no folder named paint.NET is found there. I've tried re installing but that does not work.

And yes, I am looking on the right user.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CDeetry you could also try this new plugin for that kind of effect but you should watch his video to see how it works and do some experimenting.  http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/26879-trs-strobe-motion-v-12/

  • Upvote 1



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...