Need to resize files

Hi all

I have been workin on an art project for many months in the hope my game idea will be published in the future, there are a few companie that are willing to print your work and see how well it sells as a product,

My project needs to be put into templates ro resize the card size but the comany only accept file size 1900 x 2300, and i have been saving my work by using paint net canvas size 600 x 800 PNG?

will i be able to stretch my current size file to the size of 1900 x 2300 without affecting the quality of my art work done on paint net.

Thanks

Edited by denny0z

will i be able to stretch my current size file to the size of 1900 x 2300 without affecting the quality of my art work done on paint net.

No you won't.  It will look very pixellated and nasty no matter what tricks you try because you're increasing the size by almost 300%.

Best bet:  Redo the images much larger.  Larger than the required size - which should be considered a minimum.  Remember, you can always squash them down.