I want to Twist, Squeeze, and Swirl. Any plug? Other? Help.

I used to upload my pics to PhotoBucket because they used to (past tense) have an art modify that did this; with the mouse select it would squiggle, twist, and or blur a small portion of a picture, the spot where you clicked your mouse down.  Click mouse once and that spot on picture would twist. Click mouse again and it would twist some more.  Each time it got more blurry because it was being stretched.  You had choice between different types of twists; left to right, right to left.  And there was a squeeze and a swirl also which also you could choose which direction.  One would squeeze in the middle of mouse selection.  Other would inflate middle and squeeze edges.  NOT THE ENTIRE PICTURE.  Just the spot where you were pointing your mouse at.  But it affected the whole pic so cut, paste, AND SELECT would not work for this; ie: no work edges left behind (that means it would have to be a Tool not just an Effect).  You could also pick between small, medium, or large mouse pointer area of application.  I think the effects were called Twist and Squeeze and Swirl, not sure.  But I really miss them and PhotoBucket got rid of them when they "upgraded" (downgrade in my opinion).

Has anyone made anything like that for Paint.NET?  Baring that, has anyone encounter it in any other program anywhere???  Plz help.  Thx!

Here is a pic I swirled long ago.  Note the center photo around the white goddess where my swirling stands out the most:

cdb4f180-1.gif

PS:  I have permissions by the game FW to use their wallpapers for game promotion.  

Edited by Jemcrystal

Yes, there is a plugin called Twist by Pyrochild that can do what you are asking for.  Here is a little example, which is a bit messy, as I did in haste.  Good luck.

th_Twistbypyrochild_zpsc5482edf.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

pyrochild's liquify plugin does all three

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=20688

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo