Just need a simple tool

Hi, all. I'm an avid Paint dot net user, using it all the time - love it! That said, there is one tool, or plug in, that I wish I had available to me as I would use if often. I don't even know how to describe it, but let me tell you what I'm trying to do and maybe someone can offer a solution...

I often layer an image of a device, say an iPad, into an image of an iPad case. The problem is the iPad image rarely is geometrically the same as the boundaries/corners of the case. To make the iPad "fit", I often just fiddle with Rotate/Zoom or with TubeOblique or GridWarp plug-ins until the iPad image sort of fits into the case, but with the latter plug-ins the photo often gets distorted. What I would LOVE to have is something that would simply give me handles on each of the four corners of the iPad photo so when its sitting on top of the case photo, I can easily manipulate the corners to fit exactly into the case. Is there such a tool out there? My luck, it's been there in the Paint dot net tool bar all along and I just didn't know about it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Undone

Try this: http://forums.getpai...d-reshapematte/

The link in that thread is broken, but you can find Evan's plugins here: http://www.evanolds.com/pdn_effects.html

The forum supports Reputation Points :) You can give Evan a virtual hug by returning to the thread I linked to above and clicking the green button on the right hand side of the very first post.

• Upvote 1