Is there a way to create a list for all Mini-Brushes in PDN?

(Sorry for posting this question again...wasn't sure if anyone saw it where I originally had it)

Is there a list of all the Simon Brown's mini-brushes created in PDN or do we need to go to the original post in plug-ins or beginner tutorials? Did I miss something again? :unimpressed: Or not look hard enough? (many apologies if I did)

What I was thinking of doing (if there isn't a detailed list) is creating a list of all the brushes in alphabetical order and showing examples of each effect of the brushes. It would make it a lot more easier I think.

Please let me know as soon as possible because I have a project on hold and am very eager to start playing around with new effects :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Kelly - I hope I can answer your question for you. The Custom mini brushes are usually downloaded from the internet, a lot are from Photoshop, and are then 'converted' into ABR format and used in the Simon Brown plug-in. So, it all depends on what brushes you will be using on a project and, therefore, are changing constantly depending on what you are using them for.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank You Nanettealsop,

the reason why I thought there were some listed under the Forum thread........OMG I'm so embarrassed :sad: . Maybe I got up too early this morning and need a little esspresso. I think i just at first got overwhelmed when I saw all the replies to both the Beginner tutorials ("How to use custom Brushesv1.9 ) and the original post.

Hi Kelly - no need to be embarrassed. I think all of us have found using Paint.NET for the first time a challenge. Here is a link to some info on the brushes:

Here

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I think most of us just make our own brushes as needed. Just use the "black and alpha" adjustment plugin on the image, then save as a .png.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

:biggrin: I'm afraid i wouldn't know the first thing to do being that I'm still very new to Paint.net.

I think I got a little too excited when I saw all the different special effects that Brusheezy had to offer...I felt like a little kid in a super-sized candy store. LOL