Feature Request (EXIF) Editing...

Can you please explain?

EXIF stands for Exchangeable Image File Format, and is a standard for storing interchange information in image files, especially those using JPEG compression. Most digital cameras now use the EXIF format. The format is part of the DCF standard created by JEITA to encourage interoperability between imaging devices.

Paint Shop and Photoshop and others have EXIF editing, this is good for copyright info and other source info.

aka metadata editor. Already planned for a future release, it'll get done when it can be done. (there's already something like a 5 year backlog of features...)

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Isn't the title kinda generic?
Can you please explain?

Obviously a feature request in the 3.0 forum is going to be directed at Rick. This guy's request was perfectly explicit and termed in a way that almost anyone programing an image editor would understand. If you really want a better of what EXIF is, check out google or wikipedia...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Trickman, I understand. I guess my comments were directed more toward Picc84 then. Its just a lot of times you see people interjecting when their input is not needed. I guess this could be considered one of those unnecessary interjections...hehe

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Trickman, I understand. I guess my comments were directed more toward Picc84 then. Its just a lot of times you see people interjecting when their input is not needed. I guess this could be considered one of those unnecessary interjections...hehe
ok then =)
sig6rj3.png