How to Install Plugins ×

PSFilterPdn (01-18-2024)

null54

I can't get this to work. I must be doing something wrong but there's no instructions. I put the dll file where it's supposed to be, I see it in PdN but you can't close the dialogue box. What's the exe file for?

The exe file run 32-bit Photoshop plugins on a 64-bit system so both must be placed in the Effects folder.

Unless a Photoshop plugin is running the dialog should close.

The Photoshop plugins you want to use must be placed in the Effects folder, or the folder(s) containing those plugins must be added to the search directories list.

Edited by null54

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Does this plugin work on a 32 bit system? I have a feeling it doesn't, I think that's what my problem is.

It was written on a 32-bit system so yes it works.

The problem was that it would not search for filters if only the Effects directory was in the list.

That bug has been fixed, File version updated to 1.0.2.2. :)

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

All right, here's my problem. I have Paint.net open. I make a black background with a white circle in the middle on the same layer. I execute the PSFilter plugin. I browse to the directory where the plugin and the exe file is. I click "Add." I click on Photoshop's "Liquify" filter. The PSFilter comes up with a black screen. Shouldn't I see my white circle in it? All I get is a black screen. I tried an orange background with a yellow circle and the filter brings up a black screen.

Edited by PeterPawn

All right, here's my problem. I have Paint.net open. I make a black background with a white circle in the middle on the same layer. I execute the PSFilter plugin. I browse to the directory where the plugin and the exe file is. I click "Add." I click on Photoshop's "Liquify" filter. The PSFilter comes up with a black screen. Shouldn't I see my white circle in it? All I get is a black screen. I tried an orange background with a yellow circle and the filter brings up a black screen.

The filters that come with Photoshop will not run using this plugin, they use functions that only Photoshop provides.

PdnSig.png

Many of the 3rd party Photoshop filters should work.

There is a list of free Photoshop plugins here.

Alien Skin's Xenofex works correctly with the exception of one plugin.

The filters built with FilterMeister also seem to work well.

PdnSig.png

This is sterling work, but I cannot get it to work reliably with Filter Forge 2. It does show the FF2 window, but when clicking apply... it just crashes with this:

<class XFW::OSCallError>
::ReadFile(block 4, child pipe 000001E0, slave pipe 003F1520) failed with error code 0x0000006D:
The pipe has been ended.

I'm then returned to the 8bf Filter window, and clicking OK will bring up the rendering progress view. However, after it reaches 100% and disappears, nothing has happened to the image.

On a couple of occasions this has also led to PDN crashing.

Edited by casimirsblake

This is sterling work, but I cannot get it to work reliably with Filter Forge 2. It does show the FF2 window, but when clicking apply... it just crashes with this:

<class XFW::OSCallError>
::ReadFile(block 4, child pipe 000001E0, slave pipe 003F1520) failed with error code 0x0000006D:
The pipe has been ended.

I'm then returned to the 8bf Filter window, and clicking OK will bring up the rendering progress view. However, after it reaches 100% and disappears, nothing has happened to the image.

On a couple of occasions this has also led to PDN crashing.

It turns out the Filter Forge filters had the same issue as some of Flaming Pear's Free filters, the filters have to be told there is no alpha channel to run correctly. :roll:

That issue has been fixed, file version updated to 1.0.2.3.

PdnSig.png

It turns out the Filter Forge filters had the same issue as some of Flaming Pear's Free filters, the filters have to be told there is no alpha channel to run correctly. :roll:

That issue has been fixed, file version updated to 1.0.2.3.

Excellent work, sir! Though for some reason I cannot download it at the moment, as all I receive is:

[#10170] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view. 

Excellent work, sir! Though for some reason I cannot download it at the moment, as all I receive is:

[#10170] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view. 

Strange it works fine for me.

PdnSig.png

Oops yes I just tried it again, downloaded fine.

Unfortunately it seems worse! Now Filter Forge won't even appear, and on clicking "run plugin", I receive "Shim program to run 32-bit filters on a 64-bit os. has stopped working". 8bf filter plugin and PDN don't crash though.

Edit: I probably should mention this is under Win 7 64-bit, PDN 3.5.6 and Filter Forge 2.8.

Edited by casimirsblake

Oops yes I just tried it again, downloaded fine.

Unfortunately it seems worse! Now Filter Forge won't even appear, and on clicking "run plugin", I receive "Shim program to run 32-bit filters on a 64-bit os. has stopped working". 8bf filter plugin and PDN don't crash though.

Edit: I probably should mention this is under Win 7 64-bit, PDN 3.5.6 and Filter Forge 2.8.

That issue has been fixed.

File version updated to 1.0.2.4.

PdnSig.png

That issue has been fixed.

File version updated to 1.0.2.4.

Unfortunately it still isn't working. :( Well, specifically, it will sometimes load FF2.8, other times crash out with this:

<class XFW::ArgumentError> The handle 00020666 is not a valid window handle.

PDN is also producing logs but they're huge. Let me know if they would be useful though... where should I post them?

Unfortunately it still isn't working. :( Well, specifically, it will sometimes load FF2.8, other times crash out with this:

<class XFW::ArgumentError> The handle 00020666 is not a valid window handle.

PDN is also producing logs but they're huge. Let me know if they would be useful though... where should I post them?

Filter Forge is not liking the parent widow handle passed to the proxy, but it works perfectly on the 64-bit Win7 machine I tested it on Murphy's Law I guess. :roll:

As for the crash logs they indeed would be helpful, posting them in code tags should limit the amount of space they take up.

PdnSig.png

Here's the last two logs PDN posted for me, Null. I hope they're useful:

This text file was created because Paint.NET crashed.
Please e-mail this file to crashlog@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: Paint.NET v3.5.6 (Final Release build 3.56.3972.42619)
Time of crash: 04/01/2011 17:48:42
Application uptime: 00:00:50.3558802
Install directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET
Current directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET
OS Version: 6.1.7600.0 Workstation x64
.NET version: CLR 2.0.50727.4952 x64, FX 2.0 (rtm sp1 sp2) 3.0 (rtm sp1 sp2) 3.5 (rtm sp1 sp1_CP) 4.0 (rtm rtmEx)
Processor: 6x "AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor" @ ~2812MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3), fps=0x1
Physical memory: 5886 MB
UI DPI: 96.00 dpi (1.00x scale)
UI Theme: Aero/Aero + DWM (Aero.msstyles)
Updates: true, 02/01/2011
Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: n/a, cc: en-GB, cuic: en-US
Managed assemblies: 
   mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll
   PaintDotNet, Version=3.56.3972.42626, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe
   PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.56.3972.42612, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll
   System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
   WindowsBase, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll
   System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll
   System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll
   System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll
   PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.56.3972.42620, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll
   PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.56.3972.42618, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll
   PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.56.3972.42619, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll
   PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.56.3972.42623, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll
   PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.56.3972.42625, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll
   PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64, Version=3.56.3972.42618, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll
   msvcm90, Version=9.0.30729.4926, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4926_none_08e1a05ba83fe554\msvcm90.dll
   "AA's_Assistant", Version=1.0.3697.21415, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll
   advcolorrep, Version=1.3.3303.27314, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\advcolorrep.dll
   Alias, Version=1.0.3056.38522, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alias.dll
   AlignPlugin, Version=1.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll
   AlphaBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll
   AlphaMask, Version=2.0.3574.41943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMask.dll
   AlphaSpace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll
   Apply Texture, Version=1.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Apply Texture.dll
   AutoChromeNoise, Version=1.0.3847.37353, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll
   Barcode, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Barcode.dll
   Bars, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bars.dll
   BasicPhotoAdjustments, Version=2.0.3854.18994, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll
   Bevel, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bevel_v1.4.0.0.dll
   BlackAndWhiteConverter, Version=1.1.3472.36275, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Black and White Converter.dll
   BlackandAlpha+, Version=1.1.3809.21705, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll
   BlendModesPlus, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll
   "Borders N' Shapes", Version=1.8.3627.29848, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll
   Boutons, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Boutons.dll
   Burninate, Version=1.1.3182.28956, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Burninate.dll
   ChartWhiteBalance, Version=1.1.3284.5003, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ChartWhiteBalance.dll
   Checkboard, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Checkboard.dll
   CircleText, Version=1.2.3586.32801, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CircleText.dll
   CloudEffect, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CloudEffect.dll
   Color Match, Version=1.1.3627.29847, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Color Match.dll
   coloraberation, Version=1.0.3859.18981, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coloraberation.dll
   ColorBalance, Version=1.1.3182.30196, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll
   ColorMixer, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorMixer.dll
   ColorModulo, Version=1.1.3643.38108, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorModulo.dll
   ColorToAlpha, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorToAlpha.dll
   ColorZoomBlur, Version=1.0.3847.14335, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll
   coltoalphaadv, Version=1.0.3100.18431, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coltoalphaadv.dll
   ComputeShaderEffects, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ComputeShaderEffects.dll
   CondHSAdj, Version=1.7.2618.31817, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll
   CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll
   CurtisBlack.Effects, Version=11.1.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Effects.dll
   CurtisBlack.Resources, Version=1.0.3490.22409, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Resources.dll
   Curves+, Version=3.0.3627.29849, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll
   CustomBrushes, Version=5.1.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll
   CustomBrushesMini, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll
   CustomFrame, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomFrame.dll
   Diagonal Lines, Version=2.5.3543.22117, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll
   Diffuse, Version=1.0.3254.27766, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diffuse.dll
   Displacement, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Displacement.dll
   DistortingMirror, Version=1.0.3851.29620, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll
   dpyColorBalance, Version=1.0.3518.25420, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll
   dS810.Spiegeleffekt, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dS810.Spiegeleffekt.dll
   EdHarvey.Edfects.Common, Version=3.36.3160.38013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll
   EdHarvey.Effects, Version=3.5.3786.8637, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll
   EditableText, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EditableText.dll
   EOEffects, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EOEffects.dll
   ExtendBorder, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll
   Eyeshine, Version=1.0.3700.25905, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Eyeshine.dll
   Feather, Version=2.3.3182.30477, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll
   Film, Version=2.0.3612.21577, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Film.dll
   FindEdges, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FindEdges.dll
   Flags, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flags.dll
   Flip, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll
   Frames, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Frame.dll
   GaussianBlurPlus, Version=1.1.3182.30307, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll
   GenTree, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GenTree.dll
   Gradient Bars, Version=3.0.3627.29850, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll
   Gradient Blocks, Version=1.0.3742.38604, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll
   GradientBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll
   Gradient Mapping, Version=3.0.3627.29847, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll
   Grain, Version=1.0.3854.25523, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Grain.dll
   Gravity, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gravity.dll
   GridMaker, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll
   HexaGrid, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HexaGrid.dll
   Hue_Saturation+, Version=1.0.3277.32208, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Hue_Saturation+.dll
   ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.4.369, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73 @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
   PluginCompilation, Version=1.1.2992.32335, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\illnabPlugins.dll
   ImageShackUpload, Version=2.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ImageShackUpload.dll
   isolate, Version=1.0.3303.3202, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\isolate.dll
   PDNPI_IndirectUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\jchunn.dll
   Jitter, Version=3.0.3612.21576, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Jitter.dll
   KaleidoGen, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll
   Kaleidoscope, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll
   Landscape, Version=1.1.3593.25344, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Landscape.dll
   LensFlare, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LensFlare.dll
   LightRays, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll
   Liquify, Version=1.1.4017.4891, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Liquify.dll
   LocalContrast, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LocalContrast.dll
   Lomography, Version=1.1.3182.31441, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lomography.dll
   Magnifier, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Magnifier.dll
   Majority, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Majority.dll
   Matrice, Version=1.0.3810.11744, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Matrice.dll
   Metallize, Version=1.1.3504.33530, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Metallize.dll
   Moire, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Moire.dll
   MotionSharpen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll
   MultiColorGradient, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll
   MultiThreshold, Version=1.0.3730.36634, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll
   Nebulous, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Nebulous.dll
   NewtonFractal, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll
   Oblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll
   Olden, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Olden.dll
   Outline Object, Version=2.6.3612.21574, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll
   OutlineObject, Version=1.1.3160.31739, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll
   OutlineSelection, Version=1.0.3055.21360, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\OutlineSelection.dll
   Overliner, Version=1.0.3849.13579, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Overliner.dll
   PageCurl, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PageCurl.dll
   Panelling, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Panelling.dll
   NewPastel, Version=1.2.3182.29587, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll
   PerlinTexture, Version=1.1.3857.30918, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll
   Perspective, Version=2.0.3716.33788, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Perspective.dll
   phips_fill_gaps, Version=1.0.3307.18956, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_fill_gaps.dll
   phips_kill_color, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_kill_color.dll
   phips_selective_enhancer, Version=1.1.3302.33189, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_selective_enhancer.dll
   phips_selective_toning, Version=1.0.3304.32827, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_selective_toning.dll
   PhotoFloodFillPlugIn, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PhotoFloodFillPlugIn.dll
   Pixelate+, Version=1.2.3742.38634, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pixelate+.dll
   PixelLab, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PixelLab.dll
   Polar, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polar.dll
   Polygon, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll
   Polygones, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygones.dll
   PosterizeHSV, Version=1.0.3258.3285, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PosterizeHSV.dll
   PowerStretch20Beta, Version=1.9.3045.14671, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PowerStretch.dll
   PrinterPlus, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll
   PSFilterPdn, Version=1.0.2.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll
   pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.5.3298.19513, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.common.dll
   pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED, Version=3.6.3742.39840, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED.dll
   Radialcolors, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Radialcolors.dll
   RadiusFillCorners, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RadiusFillCorners.dll
   RainbowTwist, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll
   Random Effect, Version=1.3.3627.29846, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Effect.dll
   RandLines, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random lines.dll
   RandMaze1, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze1.dll
   RandMaze2, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze2.dll
   Random Shape Fill, Version=1.5.3621.26292, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll
   RedEyeQuickFix, Version=1.1.3161.39688, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RedEyeQuickFix.dll
   RenderColorWheel, Version=1.1.3258.28607, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RenderColorWheel.dll
   Rosaces, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Rosaces.dll
   RotateText, Version=1.0.3586.32866, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateText.dll
   RotateTextSUI, Version=1.0.3703.25609, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll
   SBCommon, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SBCommon.dll
   ScriptLab, Version=2.6.3627.29850, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll
   SeamlessTextureMaker, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll
   SelectionTools, Version=1.1.3182.28742, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SelectionTools.dll
   ShadowHighlight, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowHighlight.dll
   Shape3D, Version=1.2.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shape3D.dll
   Sharpen+, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sharpen+.dll
   silhouetteplus, Version=1.1.3131.17586, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\silhouetteplus.dll
   SinWaves, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SinWaves.dll
   SlimDX, Version=2.0.10.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SlimDX.D3D11.x64.dll
   Smudge, Version=3.0.3742.38657, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smudge.dll
   Sparkles, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkles.dll
   Specular, Version=1.0.3254.27778, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Specular.dll
   SpeechBubble, Version=2.0.3747.41051, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll
   Spiral, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Spiral.dll
   SpiralText, Version=1.2.3586.32826, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiralText.dll
   SpiroGraph, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll
   SpiroShapes, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll
   Splashes, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splashes.dll
   Splatter, Version=1.6.3627.29848, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll
   StarGlow, Version=1.0.3839.21249, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StarGlow.dll
   Stars, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stars.dll
   Steganography, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll
   StewienFilters, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StewienFilters.dll
   Stitch, Version=1.0.3627.29848, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stitch.dll
   ThatOtherApp, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll
   ThreadsMarker, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThreadsMarker.dll
   Tiles, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tiles.dll
   TJacksonEffects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TJacksonEffects.dll
   Toon Shader, Version=1.0.3470.28696, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Toon Shader.dll
   Trail, Version=1.0.3723.27562, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Trail.dll
   Transparency, Version=1.1.3182.29244, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll
   TreeGen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TreeGen.dll
   TubeOblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TubeOblique.dll
   Twist, Version=1.0.3742.39641, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Twist.dll
   TwistZ, Version=1.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TwistZ.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll
   Vibrato, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vibrato.dll
   Volutes, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Volutes.dll
   WaterReflection, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll
   Waves, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Waves.dll
   WaveText, Version=1.0.3586.32711, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveText.dll
   WaveTextSUI, Version=1.0.3703.25639, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll
   WetFloor, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WetFloor.dll
   WhichSymbolPlus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WhichSymbolPlus.dll
   XYCoords, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\XYCoords.dll
   ZoomBlurDeluxe, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ZoomBlurDeluxe_v0.2.dll
   System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll
   Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
   System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll
   System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll
   wtnpv6b1, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ 
Native modules: 
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe
   C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
   C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL
   C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
   C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
   C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
   C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
   C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_88dce9872fb18caf\MSVCR80.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\shell32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\mscorlib\2e16a238456fbe4a41233d7a732d086b\mscorlib.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System\65f46521e7fca2cd2d216162175f2fd6\System.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Core\6ef98a068f45cbf57702eab0f623d007\System.Core.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\WindowsBase\bdb953c9c0fcd5c281b1bcbcfb527bd2\WindowsBase.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Drawing\e48f514a13b9d9ddd60c82b64e68dc11\System.Drawing.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Windows.Forms\d6fb1e55b2ba3ab8b2815181133130e3\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.Base\b266e4fb2dd5b3c7357c792d43a63e24\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.SystemL#\c459cc5f2f3b4b2456453b6821a711d5\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.Resourc#\f79d6a735113ff7f779c257d4c24a246\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.Core\3b36ef49a9f2cce6ab500de24451c6e9\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.Data\aeaa74e65605d29b45648a5f89110d42\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet\7383df2ac577a436173f34e1285c56ce\PaintDotNet.ni.exe
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.SystemL#\eeb6125d68ab4d6bc802c0e822558131\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\Interop.WIA\cbceebd16fd592cab8f636a09590c40a\Interop.WIA.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\PaintDotNet.Effects\775149ce5b80528956a6f29c89a5c083\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Native.x64\PaintDotNet.Native.x64.dll
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4926_none_08e1a05ba83fe554\MSVCR90.dll
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.openmp_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4148_none_390a91d20a21a864\VCOMP90.DLL
   C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7600.16385_none_2b4f45e87195fcc4\gdiplus.dll
   C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16661_none_fa62ad231704eab7\comctl32.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.atl_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4148_none_0a1d2fcba76b3f00\ATL90.DLL
   C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4926_none_08e1a05ba83fe554\msvcm90.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\wtsapi32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\version.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\SetupApi.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\advcolorrep.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alias.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMask.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Apply Texture.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Barcode.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bars.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bevel_v1.4.0.0.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Black and White Converter.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Boutons.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Burninate.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ChartWhiteBalance.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Checkboard.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CircleText.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CloudEffect.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Color Match.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coloraberation.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorMixer.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorModulo.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorToAlpha.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coltoalphaadv.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ComputeShaderEffects.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Effects.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Resources.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomFrame.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diffuse.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Displacement.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dS810.Spiegeleffekt.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EditableText.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EOEffects.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Eyeshine.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Film.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FindEdges.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flags.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Frame.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GenTree.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Grain.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gravity.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HexaGrid.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Hue_Saturation+.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\illnabPlugins.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ImageShackUpload.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\isolate.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\jchunn.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Jitter.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Landscape.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LensFlare.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Liquify.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LocalContrast.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lomography.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Magnifier.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Majority.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Matrice.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Metallize.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Moire.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Nebulous.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Olden.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\OutlineSelection.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Overliner.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PageCurl.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Panelling.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Perspective.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_fill_gaps.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_kill_color.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_selective_enhancer.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\phips_selective_toning.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PhotoFloodFillPlugIn.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pixelate+.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PixelLab.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polar.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygones.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PosterizeHSV.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PowerStretch.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.common.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Radialcolors.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RadiusFillCorners.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Effect.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random lines.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze1.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze2.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RedEyeQuickFix.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RenderColorWheel.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Rosaces.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateText.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SBCommon.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SelectionTools.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowHighlight.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shape3D.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sharpen+.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\silhouetteplus.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SinWaves.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SlimDX.D3D11.x64.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smudge.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkles.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Specular.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Spiral.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiralText.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splashes.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StarGlow.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stars.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StewienFilters.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stitch.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThreadsMarker.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tiles.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TJacksonEffects.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Toon Shader.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Trail.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TreeGen.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TubeOblique.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Twist.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TwistZ.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vibrato.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Volutes.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Waves.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveText.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WetFloor.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WhichSymbolPlus.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\XYCoords.dll
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ZoomBlurDeluxe_v0.2.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Design\a78ec0117a85a48e1c7c816946c64915\System.Design.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\Microsoft.VisualBas#\1f03b7bea2b4a9902b8261b37dcf1fce\Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Xml\2c68cc299a2191bb837b4a6c8108077c\System.Xml.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64\System.Configuration\e132c80b2eeffad1f37e2ce108d7d8f7\System.Configuration.ni.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\RichEd20.DLL
   C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL
   C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll
   C:\Windows\system32\psapi.dll

Exception details:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.
  at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
  at PSFilterPdn.PsFilterPdnConfigDialog.Run32BitFilterProxy(EffectEnvironmentParameters eep, PluginData data)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
  at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and the second one - EDIT - never mind, it concludes with the precisely the same exception.

Edited by casimirsblake

Does the "Paint.NET User Files" directory exist?

Are you referring to the Paint.NET directory in AppData\Local? Otherwise no, I don't believe so. Where should it be?

Are you referring to the Paint.NET directory in AppData\Local? Otherwise no, I don't believe so. Where should it be?

I think he is referring to Paint.NET's UserDataDirectory folder ("Paint.NET User Files"), the one usually created in your user profile's "Documents" folder on first use of some Paint.NET features like "Save Palette".

I think he is referring to Paint.NET's UserDataDirectory folder ("Paint.NET User Files"), the one usually created in your user profile's "Documents" folder on first use of some Paint.NET features like "Save Palette".

*Facepalms*

Never knew about this folder.

It contains three files: proxyresultimg.png (contains a successful render by filter forge!), proxysourceimg.png, and PSFilterPdn.xml

Edited by casimirsblake

A bug in the preview of certain FilterMeister filters fixed.

File version updated to 1.0.2.5.

PdnSig.png

A bug in the preview of certain FilterMeister filters fixed.

File version updated to 1.0.2.5.

This version now produces this error with Filter Forge...

<class XFW::ArgumentError> The handle 000706E2 is not a valid window handle.

It's never-ending!

This version now produces this error with Filter Forge...

<class XFW::ArgumentError> The handle 000706E2 is not a valid window handle.

It's never-ending!

That error is the reason that Filter Forge does not work in the GIMP's PSPI plugin.

A bug with DEP (Data Execution Prevention), and a few bugs with the proxy fixed.

File version updated to 1.0.2.6. ;)

PdnSig.png