My gallery

DiscoPH3V3R

Here are some of my works. All of them have been made in the past 2 weeks. I made them with paint.NET with some c4d's and some pics from google.

This was the first that I had did in a while:

Untitled.png

This is the second one that I had did(well v2 of the second one I did):

Untitled3v3.png

Here is the third one that I made this yesterday night at around 11:00pm:

skulls.png

(it has a white border bottom)

And my fourth one which I made yesterday night around 1:00am:

long.png

I am looking for actual critique so be TRUTHFUL, not mean, truthful. And list your likes or dislikes.

Edited by DiscoPH3V3R

STREETfighter.png

Really nice signatures. My favourite is the third. The skull goes good with the colours.

Really? I thought it looked really good when I was making it, but I was sleepy. So when I woke up I thought it looked alright.

The colors are bordering on intense on most of them, otherwise great sigs.

Yea the color's are supposed to be eye catching and 'intense'.

STREETfighter.png

I think they are a little too intense, here is some detailed critique (not bashing, just critique):

Untitled.png

The blue in the center is a little strong (bright, distracting), but otherwise you've got a great sig going. Also, the text just doesn't match (100% opacity and pure white with blue and more blue is not the best combo). I would give it a, assuming you use the USA grading scale, a B (83).

Untitled3v3.png

This one is actually pretty good. The colors are not too intense because the magenta/red is negated by the blue. Nice border. Text and C4D's are quite similar to the sig above. A- (91).

skulls.png

The idea is nice but mediocre execution. The magenta is not at all equaled by the minuscule amounts of blue in the corners. The text is a little more coordinated and I would love to view a toned-down version of this sig. B- (76).

long.png

Not bad. There are equal amounts of magenta and cyan/blue, but the color scheme is extremely repetitive between your four sigs.

I like what you did here and the text is above average. A (94).

Overall, I say you have great potential if you stick around, but try a different type of graphics, even a different type of sigs, rather than C4D, text, and MAGENTA and BLUE. It gets a tad overwhelming.

I would give this gallery a B or more specifically, an 86/100.

There is nothing to lose when venturing into unexplored lands (maybe in real life there is, but not in art...)

@csm725

Yeah this was actually my venture into new lands! I usually use stocks but those are never that good. The first one actually started as a gears of war sig but then I saw how awesome the c4d was and the stock didn't really match so I kind of experimented and I got that. I liked it so I started to build onto that. And the reason the last two are the same color is because I used almost the same exact techniques for both of them...:biggrin:

@chrisco97

Yes there is actually. I used two different ones:

kelmas4small.png

and

compare.png

And for textures I used SKULLS! If you look in the middle you can see a pile of skulls and the background(it is actually the third; right after the c4d I have right above; and the first layer which is a gradient) is consisted of 2 very large skulls pointed in different directions.

Edited by DiscoPH3V3R

STREETfighter.png