(Discontinued) Weylin's Emporium: Follow/Add me on DA

warfighter67

Yet another new image. Been working on this one for awhile. I did not use the band's logo as a stock but rather a reference image:

TPLogoEditPNG.png

Original logo:

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/9/7/5/39754_logo.jpg

Edit: Another Logo remake. This one's not as good but oh well.

ScorngrainLogoPNG.png

Original:

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/1/7/9/8/17980_logo.gif

Edited by Weylin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, I'm back! Recently started making my own texmaps for a game that is able to be modded:

CreedTank.jpg

The tank on the top is transparent because there is a setting to change luminosity scale to alpha scale (black is full transparent, white is full visible), and I was messing with that.

Edit: Here's the texturemap:

Creed.png

Edited by Weylin

• 1 month later...

Hello all... been awhile. I had a logo design to do for a computer art class. We were assigned (and recommended) to use either photoshop or illistrator. Me being me, I used Inkscape and PDN to do all my stuff, because I'm more familiar with these programs.

Anywho, here's the image:

GMLogo.png

I also like the first one best, but they're all really nice. The sig that you made for a website is...wow. The rounded cube is superb. I love the smooth texture to it. And also, did you do the game textmaps all in PDN or you used some other program?

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have something new, after awhile of not doing anything!

WSOLogoNewPNGHalfSize.png

Full size image (click)

I decided to redo my band logo completely from scratch. I'm quite surprised I remembered how I made it, to be honest. I did everything in PDN, with the exception of the slogan text and the beveling on the main text, which was done in Photoshop CS5.1. As always, I am still a loyal PDN fan and still prefer it over Photoshop (with the exception of Photoshop's smooth bevels, custom gradients, and neat layer effects). As always, you can check out my music which is ever getting better and better, at http://www.soundclick.com/weylinsslayerorchestra.