White bra under black dress - help

Sorry about my previous answer lol

but seriously here's a PDN in a ZIP which gives you the basic idea. Just use a gradient have the primary colour set to "000000" (Black) and the second colour to be completely transparent (you have to click the "More >>" button in the colour window and then set "Transparancy" to "0").

Make a new layer, then click and drag over your boobs. I think I did them in separate layers because they needed different transparancy, but I'm not sure (and I'm too lazy to check). To change the transparancy of the layers double click on them (the Layers windows should be in the bottom right of the screen).

It sounds difficult but it takes 5 seconds to do, so don't be discouraged.

*agrees with Boltbait*

But anyways, this is a PDN form and I shouldnt be getting Off topic, one thing you might do is copy a part of the texture of the dress and then put it there, and make like play around with sin waves to make a bra form, and yeah just play around with effects...

[img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu100/dragonG1/MyUserbar.png[/img]

actually if she follows the method i described it works just fine. All you need to do is add a new layer add some black color blur it and adjust the opacity and replicate as needed. No need to complicate it.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"