Asian Signature

HeroUnderFireZA

Hello,

I would like to create an Asian type signature, with a real Asian feel to it. Does anyone have some tips or suggestions as to how I will be able to create one? The signature should have some Asian President in it, but also my name with a cool font.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

HUF

Well, let's see. Start by picking a president. By "asian", I'm assuming you mean "China, Japan and Korea". Now, since only China and Korea have esablished somewhat-republic governments, choose a president from one of those countries: Korea and China. Next, find a font that you would like to use. Dafont has a nice selection of "oriental"-looking (or so they say) fonts. If you start with these and choose a few, then go from there, we can help you further. :)

I was thinking about a redish background... maybe the Forbidden City in the background with red, but the face of a President + the Fobidden City is going to be a bit much, wouldn't you agree?

IMO Red symbolizes power in that part of the globe.

And like Crimson said above Dafont has a nice selection of "oriental"-looking fonts.

I use them all the time

You might use IME (windows) かふぉんしぇま

Whatever you do don't make it like a bad tatoo.

Meaning use something in another language that makes absolutely no sense in any language.

Good ruck

martelshiney300-1.pngbleeping12.png

Haha I went with a font that could be read :P

So far this is what I've got:

sig.jpg

It looks really bad... and plain too... I'm looking for something to put in somewhere. Anyone have some ideas?

And if you want to criticize how it looks now, go ahead, I need the feedback :P

I thank you for your help, this has been my first time making a signature so thank you.

This is what I've come up with, if you have any other ideas or suggestions please do post them :)

GDF.jpg

• 2 weeks later...