Jump to content

Squarerbrack effect?


Recommended Posts

i saw a youtube paint.net basic tutorial..

and in the tutorial.. Where the creator makes the smiley he makes the line go smaller, and smaller and smaller...

he says he use the "squarebraks" or something.. but hes american.. AMERICAN :S... so my question is: Where is the "squarebraks" on the European Keyboard... or that button wich make that Effect...

:D ???

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...