KEJA's collection:still learning

KEJA

Hey great folks! I just wanted to share with you some of my work here. Although since two years am using Paint.Net, I am still a learner! Therefore, I would appreciate if you could give some constructive critics to what I will be presenting here in coming time!

Thanks.

1. Fighter plane: I enjoyed creating this especially because I had to use simple techniques like tilt, bulge, flip, etc to get the shape from a simple triangle and a simple fuselage!

00221406.png

2. Raindrop on my hips: wished I could be that pearl!

00221407.png

3. Wind: That Indian Beauty, gone with the wind!

00221408.png

Yep.. that shows action with some flames and fire! However the other two should show the flame and the fire as well, but they are too subtle to be evident in my creations. :P

• 3 months later...

@ Ais: Thanks.. the idea of a pearl of water was blowing like the wind in my mind, and anytime i just realised it (alas) through Paint.Net on my birthday! :)

@barbieq25: You know, wind is something that drives me too! I actually was working on something driven by wind, but did not comeout as I thought it should have... will see if it becomes presentable anytime..