My random drawings....more junk added

RHoward

Hello,

I'm new to using this program (It is much fun).I've only had this installed for 24 hours, but I finally made something cool withing the last 6.....I used a few of the tutorials on this baord.

Hidden Content:
I have a thing for making eyes...painting eyes is part of my current job (I paint)

braunauge.png

I've also had a thing for astronomy...here's my version of the Earth and Moon.

earthm.png

Remember...I'm new to this...please go easy.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

Hello,

I'm new to using this program (It is much fun).I've only had this installed for 24 hours, but I finally made something cool withing the last 6.....I used a few of the tutorials on this baord.

Hidden Content:
I have a thing for making eyes...painting eyes is part of my current job (I paint)

braunauge.png

I've also had a thing for astronomy...here's my version of the Earth and Moon.

earthm.png

Remember...I'm new to this...please go easy.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

welcome to the forum.

for a beginner those are two very nice images. I look forward to seeing many more of your creations.

you say you like to paint. Oil, watercolor ? or another medium. and you like to do eyes.

so do I .... I have two in my gallery I really like one abstract on page 29 and one on page 47. have a look when you have a chance.

anyways I have to go, but I'll be back often to see what else you come up with.

ciao

OMA

welcome to the forum.

for a beginner those are two very nice images. I look forward to seeing many more of your creations.

you say you like to paint. Oil, watercolor ? or another medium. and you like to do eyes.

so do I .... I have two in my gallery I really like one abstract on page 29 and one on page 47. have a look when you have a chance.

ciao

OMA

welcome to the forum.

ciao

OMA

Hello OMA,

Thanks for the kind words.

I paint mostly 1:6th headsculpts with acrylics. I will most definitley see your gallery.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

welcome to the forum.

ciao

OMA

Hello OMA,

Thanks for the kind words.

I paint mostly 1:6th headsculpts with acrylics. I will most definitley see your gallery.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

I'm wondering if you make eyes for people who have lost their eyes in accident. The space scene looks promising, just cleaning up the edge around the moon and the earth, it will be crisp and clean. Hope to see more from you.

I don't make artificial eyes...but it would be interesting.

Here's an example of my painting:

Hidden Content:
DSC03543.jpg

I will experiment more with Paint.net to get some better results.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

I'm wondering if you make eyes for people who have lost their eyes in accident. The space scene looks promising, just cleaning up the edge around the moon and the earth, it will be crisp and clean. Hope to see more from you.

I don't make artificial eyes...but it would be interesting.

Here's an example of my painting:

Hidden Content:
DSC03543.jpg

I will experiment more with Paint.net to get some better results.

siglk.pngsigrg.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...