Novices Sig Attempt

christiansteele

I just want to know what you all think. I spent like a half hour on this, just trying to get everything right, just want to know what you all think! So please do give me criticism, I am not very artistic, so any and all criticism is appreciated thank you in advance! :D

GoWrank100sig.png

Untitled.png

So far my best work I think, I love how it looks like it's raining around him kinda. ^.^

Well I like the second sig better, but the render needs to be more visible. :|

Keep at it though, you'll get better. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I think you should change the very back layer to a different color, too much blue for my taste. But, it's very good for someone just starting out. Keep up the good work!

I agree. I do like it though, but too much blue. Needs some contrasting colors and something to add depth. Maybe dropshadow or bevel.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

*sigh once again piratemonkeyfromkong is advertising his sig renderful sig collection....

imo i think the grey eagle shape should be removed as it i find it doesn't fit well with the rest of the sig. i like the text at the top 'christian steele' but i don't think the writing on the top corner doesn't look to right.

well that's my opinion as you can see from my sig i'm no expert :P

Citylife.png