Re-Colouring?

LadyMoon

Hi

I've got a picture on Paint.Net and I want to recolour the eyes on it but I don't know how to do that without just redoing the whole part.

I tried the recolour tool but it does't do it the right colour.

Is there any tutorials or anything that will help me recolour?

Thanks.

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Hope you'll like it here.

As a side note, I would suggest that next time you try a search either by clicking on the Search button up at the top right or by using http://searchpaint.net/. You might find the answer to what you're looking for without having to post a new thread. ;)

Anyway, you might want to take a look at these:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=29156

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21385 (this one you can do just as easily with a solid color as with a color wheel)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25081 (this tutorial does more than just coloring the eyes, but you can use it for only eye-coloring if you like.)

Also, before following a tutorial you need to make sure you have any and all plugins used in the tutorial installed. Most tutorials have links to any plugins used in the tutorial. Check out this thread to find out how to install them.

Photobucket Sucks!

Also of interest might be this little tip from CMD: viewtopic.php?p=162352#p162352.

Actually that whole thread might be worth a read through as the original question was how to enhance the eyes in a given image. You might pick up some very useful tips.

Welcome to the forum.