Backrounds?

haha is that the dark prince from prince of persia? lolz i'am working on a sig for him now...

ok well anyways, the gray does not look bad, but i think you should put in text on the right, your username or something...

I did a little(big) edit, hope you don't mind.

a6zu.jpg

When I make sigs I like to keep a colour scheme going. In this case it was a sort of gold/brown.

I made the text bigger so it would fill more of the left.

I also duplicated the layer with the bloke on it and gaussian blured, I then played with the opacicity.

For the background I just made a pure brown background, added dense noise with 0 color, then added a gaussian blur. I find backgrounds with one colour a bit plain so this helps give it some variation.

b1lancersig4hj.jpg

I did a little(big) edit, hope you don't mind.

a6zu.jpg

When I make sigs I like to keep a colour scheme going. In this case it was a sort of gold/brown.

I made the text bigger so it would fill more of the left.

I also duplicated the layer with the bloke on it and gaussian blured, I then played with the opacicity.

For the background I just made a pure brown background, added dense noise with 0 color, then added a gaussian blur. I find backgrounds with one colour a bit plain so this helps give it some variation.

Nope i dont mind at all and they look good, how did u get the letters to be like that?

untilted27ju.jpg

sorry I didn't save my pdn files. I saved it as png and of course lost all the layer information. But from memory it is simply two images I made in the past, blended together, flattened into one layer, and then I used a combination of glowing and layer curve editing to make it look pretty.

Here are the two images I used. I made them a while ago (like several months ago) so I don't really remember how they were done.

orb800x600.png

test_seven_1024x768.png

sorry I didn't save my pdn files. I saved it as png and of course lost all the layer information. But from memory it is simply two images I made in the past, blended together, flattened into one layer, and then I used a combination of glowing and layer curve editing to make it look pretty.

Here are the two images I used. I made them a while ago (like several months ago) so I don't really remember how they were done.

orb800x600.png

test_seven_1024x768.png

Thoughs look cool.

untilted27ju.jpg