I was trying to contact an administrator; but, I don't see any way to do that.

I registered for an account about 3 and half hours prior to creating this account.  I read the forum rules.  I posted a Paint.net question in this part of the forum asking how to achieve an effect in the program.  Shortly after, my account became locked and the question disappeared.  I don't know why.  I can't see where I broke a forum rule.  I didn't see a way of contacting anyone asking why it was locked.  So, I created this account, which the system oddly allowed me to use the same username and email address.  What's going on?

Hello @doctor953 and welcome to the forum :)

So sorry you had trouble with your original account.  I can't see any trace of it, so we'll have to put it down to 'unknown' reasons.  Although this site sometimes takes a while for posts to appear.

Anyway, you are now showing up and you can ask that question about the effect you were wanting 😁

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.