Is it possible to change a colour to any other colour of your choice

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well, I am just wondering if it's possible to change a colour to any colour of your choice,

So basically I want to make the pink blue and the blue pink

is there like a tool or technique for this 

I would appreciate any response, Thanks so much

paintdotnet_vdgYGmaNkE.thumb.jpg.e121c71c79ac2639e4ab646667b3b9b6.jpg

The best way to select all of a color is to use the magic wand tool, at the the top bar you can adjust tolerance, if tolerance is set to 0% it will only select that shade. If you want to select all of a color in an image hold shift while selecting that color. If you want to replace the color just press backspace once everything is selected.

gsigline.png.ec83e47886c75fac1fb8ddc01cb0d92c.png

16 hours ago, Fixsel said:

The best way to select all of a color is to use the magic wand tool, at the the top bar you can adjust tolerance, if tolerance is set to 0% it will only select that shade. If you want to select all of a color in an image hold shift while selecting that color. If you want to replace the color just press backspace once everything is selected.

So would I be able to replace the individual colours with this method, or will this only apply to the whole image?

Thanks a lot

Hello @jsoba77 it's going to be very difficult to change the colors on your original image.  How about trying to improvise?  One way, would be to make yourself a concrete background and then give it some blue tint.  Then make a new layer and use the Gradient Bar Plugin with pink as the first color, and the second color at 0%. Then duplicate that layer and flip it vertically.  Then Flatten your work.

grad-bars-3.png

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.