Skin Colouring

Hello,

This is a small part of a picture of two of my children when they were younger. It was B&W originally, and I ran it through one of the online converters. It basically did a good job, except for some skin tones, and part of my son's trousers and pullover arm. Any ideas on how I can sort the colours out?

Many thanks,

Brian

Edited by BDP

You are right, Pixey, thank you, although I am all fingers and thumbs today. Don't seem able to get near your result!

Any pointers? I have printed out the relevant pages to try and understand the sequences

Brian

2 hours ago, BDP said:

Any pointers?

What I did was:

1.  With the Paint.net color picker :ColorPickerTool: click on the sweater color - left click of mouse.  It will pick the primary color.

2. Switch over to to the recolor tool :RecoloringTool: and then just paint over the area you want right on the picture.  You can increase the brush width  the top tool bar.

• Thanks 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Well,. if anyone can do anything with this picture for me, I would be very happy! I just keep going wrong . . .

Brian

<snip>

Edited by BoltBait
Brian, please review the site rules. We are not here to do your work for you (even for money). We are here to help you learn Paint.NET so you can do the work yourself.