help me please.

Edomondaisacuri

Instead of installing from the Microsoft Store website, try installing from the Microsoft Store app.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027788/microsoft-store-how-to-open

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. Could you please tell me what category should I search it on there because I find it annoying that the windows store doesn't have a search bar and I'm searching under the category photos and I don't seem to find it.

I think this may be you are looking for:-

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/windows-10-apps

But I do not know why it should make any difference because the actual PDN download link is to the same location.

The problem seems to be a signing in one. Maybe you only have one device (perhaps a Xbox) associated with your MS account and, apparently, to be able to download something from MS Windows Store you need a registered "applicable device".  My guess is that if you register your PC ie. associate it with your MS account you'd be able to download PDN.

A damned stupid system from start to finish whatever the cause.

Edited by IHaveNoName

IHaveNoName.png

1 hour ago, Edomondaisacuri said:

how do i register my PC thats associate with my MS account?

How to add a device Microsoft account?
Add a trusted device to your Microsoft account
  1. On the device you want to trust, go to the Security settings page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
  2. You'll be prompted to enter a security code. Choose whether to receive the code through email, text, or an authenticator app. ...
  3. Select the check box for I sign in frequently on this device. Don't ask me for a code.

I highlighted your question and right-clicked on it and did a google search... this is what came up :LayersMoveLayerUp:

@Edomondaisacuri, after taking a closer look at the screenshots you posted, it appears you're using Windows 8.  The copy of Paint.NET you bought from the Microsoft Store only works with Windows 10.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab