I'm looking for a zip file of the latest version of paint.net

I can't use the installer because I don't have administrative privileges.  I'm want to install paint.net onto my flash drive, and the only way that I would be able to do this would be to extract all the paint.net files from a zip file.  I didn't see a zip download on the paint.net page, does anyone know of where I could find a zip file of paint.net?  If not, I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to zip up their installed files and then put it on a host for me to download.  Thank you .

17 minutes ago, keyboardpix said:

I didn't see a zip download on the paint.net page

In fact the download IS a ZIP file with an installer (EXE) inside. You will not find an official ZIP file that has all the files and directories of an installation (and by the way: thats not enough for an working installation without some entries in the registry).

Find a way to reach admin privileges. Thats not so difficult.

I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to zip up their installed files

That looks a little bit illegal in my eyes, because we don't know, why you don't have admin rights.

Edited by IRON67

Sorry, I mean't a zip file with the files inside- not an installer.  I was not aware that the installation would not work due to the registry problem.  Thanks.

Find a way to reach admin privileges. Thats not so difficult.

I'll go this route I think.  I already have Konboot.  

Edited by keyboardpix

9 minutes ago, keyboardpix said:

I already have Konboot.  

Kon-Boot? I think, that computer is not your own at home. Otherwise you don't need such stuff and would have admin rights. If you want to install software on a office pc at work , you can lose your job.

Either make your own USB portable version from and existing installation...

or use this launcher (you still need the paint.net exe and related files)

In either case the machine you intend to run paint.net on will HAVE TO HAVE .NET 4.6 INSTALLED.