Disabling Overscroll

So I was using Paint.NET and then unintentionally discovered the overscroll feature while I was working on one of my arts, and, well, I find it fairly annoying as you can scroll a bit too high or low or to and fro, and I'm wondering if it's possible to disable the feature, since I've looked in the settings and didn't see anything about disabling it.

Overscroll can't be switched off.

You can pan the image using the Space bar and the left mouse button. Using this combination its remarkably easy to move around your image.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if 'overscroll' is my problem, but ever since I upgraded  to the latest version of Paint.net, there has been a tendency for artwork to go sailing off either the top or the bottom of the screen as I try to position a layer within it. While I am sure many will find this useful, I am finding it very frustrating and seriously detracting from my user experience. Whatever it is, I really wish I could disable it.