Plugin Reques: Shadow Plugin

Right first of all;

1. I don't think this is easy, and it's probably impossible, although I'm not a coder.

2. This isn't drop shadow.

OK, that's out of the way, here's my request; I was wondering whether anyone would be able to make a plugin that automates the process defined in the last few steps of this page: http://www.zoggles.co.uk/asp/tutorials. ... 14&page=39 . Also, if possible, could there be an option to make it isometric only? I've got to go to go to bed, so I'll do any further explaining tomorrow.

Who says I'm doing pixel art? I am, but that's not the point. I was just using that image as an example. And anyway, I'm rubbish with drawing shadows.

EDIT: I just tried it, and it's nothing like what I'm looking for. Sorry! Thanks for trying to help though, oma.

I was just using that image as an example.
It's a rather silly thing to do to show an example image of a style of art your aren't going to be needing the effect for, so it stands to reason you'd be pixelling.

If those suggestions do not work for you, Rubrica, it looks as though you're going to have to practice rendering shadows on your objects.

Can I almost hear the groan of despair coming from you all the way in Itchen?