What Files does Paint.Net read?

Ummmmm. I usually am not the type to use a fourm so I'm proubably going at this all wrong but I have a question. MAbey I should explainhow I got here.

I am an anime/manga fan. my friend notices that I use this photo editing/creating program(Paint.NET) and she suggested that I try and join a editing group. Well I have everything but there is a pattern I need to use. They use photoshop (which I don't like because it is dull seeming) and they have a file that you have to download. The file is a .PAT. I don't know what I am suppose to do because I have come to a wall I can not cross.

Main points(for those who do not feel like reading my paragraph above):

Problem-1)Need to download file for use as a pattern 2)How to use it

File-.PAT

Alchemy-1.png

About Picture:

I found the picture int the top left corner somewhere on Photobucket. I used the Sepia 2 plugin and the outline object plugin. The words actually said stuff about alchemy bbut I changed it to sybols because I didn't like the way normal letters looked in the picture.

Hello Tastless, welcome to the forums.

Unfortunatly, I do not believe Paint.NET supports custom patterns, however, I gather it is an image that can be automatically tiled by the program? While I am unsure of the format, if this is true I may consider creating a plugin that can do this with PNGs which have been converted using Photoshop.

KaHuc.png

Thank you so much. :D

Alchemy-1.png

About Picture:

I found the picture int the top left corner somewhere on Photobucket. I used the Sepia 2 plugin and the outline object plugin. The words actually said stuff about alchemy bbut I changed it to sybols because I didn't like the way normal letters looked in the picture.