Newbie Needs Help

Hi, I'm a newbie & need some help. I just downloaded paint net & cannot figure out how to blend 2 images together to save my life. I'm used to IM & this is vastly different. I've followed the tute that I found, but it's not working. Is there a tute with screenshots that I could use? I do better that way. Thank you. Have a great day.

dj

Change the title of this tread to something more informative. Like “Help with blending images.”

The reason for that is to bee found in the forum rules. Always a good read here.

Then try to post an example showing what you want to make. There are many ways of blending images.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Change the title of this tread to something more informative. Like “Help with blending images.”

The reason for that is to bee found in the forum rules. Always a good read here.

The Rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446

The specific Rule to read here: [rule=6]Rule 6[/rule]

As is written in the description, imagine if the entire Forum was littered with 'help!' or 'newbie here!!!', we wouldn't easily find past, needed information and it would resemble utter madness. We know you want help, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so there's no need to tell us this ;).

-----

Your question:

As Leif pointed out, posting an example image would help us greatly. Whilst you're posting the image, have a gander at this tutorial which might help in the meantime: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2756

This is a sticky tutorial in the Tutorials section. Also searching would have resulted with the same tutorial.

Ok I added an image as what I want to do. I just hope it shows up. Just in case it doesn't, I'll try to explain--I want to put one image on top of another & be able to move it around to where I want it & for it to look like it was there all the time. And to fade it, etc. Added URL to. So far this program is so confusing to me--do you have "extreme newbie" classes? HaHa

http://diggidog.250free.com/01finis/at% ... 0beach.jpg

16978_82c9ce59dddde695aa7a38c678b407a9