Outlining An Image To Remove from Picture

i use the mouse, but what do you mean with remove images from one picture?

cut out?

OK, for example... I have one picture of a car and a second picture of me... I want to place me in the picture standing in front of the car... I know I have to remove me from the one picture and paste me into the car picture... I was wondering how to do that???

I was looking at those tutorials, but they seem really hard to do... Is there an easier way???

Also, how do you remove images from one picture??? Again, example.. I have a picture of something from Disney World, but there is a crowd of people in the picture... I want to remove them.. How do I do this with Paint.Net?? I cannot seem to find a tutorial on that...

OK, for example... I have one picture of a car and a second picture of me... I want to place me in the picture standing in front of the car... I know I have to remove me from the one picture and paste me into the car picture... I was wondering how to do that???

I was looking at those tutorials, but they seem really hard to do... Is there an easier way???

Also, how do you remove images from one picture??? Again, example.. I have a picture of something from Disney World, but there is a crowd of people in the picture... I want to remove them.. How do I do this with Paint.Net?? I cannot seem to find a tutorial on that...

There is no easier way to my knowledge to cut yourself out and put it in front of the car. You could attempt to use the Magic Wand :MagicWandTool: And select yourself out little by little, but I think that would be more strenuous than cutting out with the line tool.

And for your second question, since Paint.NET does not know what is behind the people in your picture, it would be very hard for you to remove the people unless you have another image of a blank Disney World. Post the image(s) you want modified and maybe we can help you.