All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gutted to watch the last ever Big Bang Theory tonight Some classic scenes and script writing for the final one. One of those things that never got stale Most memorable for me was Howard's peanut allergy - brilliant ... still remember my daughter wetting herself watching it 🤣
  3. Please use this Tool and follow the instructions. Then try to download the Free version ofPaint.net again from here. And welcome to the forum
  4. Maybe you just had a difficult time with it, because it's in English and you're a French guy. Just seems like a language issue. You already answered it successful, so what would be the point of changing it after the fact? It's a one time thing after all.
  5. Greetings, If you delete a file it goes to the Trash bin where it can be restored (If you did not also go an delete the contents of that also) If you are having trouble with downloads goto Settings>Updates & Security>Troubleshooter and run the troubleshooter approprited to your problem. You can also go to another computer and download Paint.NET to a thumb drive and install it from there. Paint.NET is free when download from dotPDN Host here: https://www.getpaint.net/download.html And if you purchased from the Windows Store, there is a record there so you can reload. (And the cost there is that of a cup of coffee)
  6. Your security is awful. The picture is a good idea but the question is really awful. Could change that please?
  7. I just occured to me to ask if Seerose has the ImAGIF filetype dll's in other folder by mistake?
  8. Hi, I've just a problem... I download paint.net and I delete it... Now, I can't download again because it said "there are an error during the download". Actually, i don't have money and i can't pay for the software. Could you help me please? P.S. I'm a french guy, I'm not very strong in English. Sorry if you didn't understand
  9. Today
  10. Yes, I know the other dll is still in there, but it doesn't affect anything. As you say - we have a conundrum going on
  11. I see that you have the AminGIF.dll in you Filetype folder, yet you had no problem with your project. In the readme document of the ImAGIF plugin, Midora states: "Follow the instructions carefully - Unzip the archive - Copy the two files ImAGIF.FileType.dll/.dlc to the Paint.NET\FileTypes\ folder (a typical location is C:\Program Files\paint.net\FileTypes). - To avoid conflicts with other filetype plugins which support the same extension you should remove or disable them (i.e. AnimGIF.dll). To verify the installation you should restart Paint.NET and check that in the filetype popup of the open file selector dialog is an entry starting with AGIF." The mystery persist! @welshblue Nice job! BTW: ImGIF processes the project from the bottom layer up
  12. Actually, it was a slight variation on yellowman's Styrofoam mini-tut. @yellowman's tut finally achieved a texture that I'd unsatisfactorily attempted to produce for quite a while.
  13. All my plugins are up to date and initially the first .agif saved fine. Made some changes and got the same error message as Seerose. Shutdown PDN and not had any problems The only thing I did differently before the error, was play with slider settings and have the top layer highlighted when saving ? But that can't be it Anyways - concise and to the point tutorial
  14. Also @Seerose double check you have the .dll's and the .dlc's in the File Types Folder:
  15. Place the text cursor behind the spoiler and press Delete or Backspace. Or select the spoiler and click Delete or Backspace.
  16. @HyReZ when I made the Jump Out gif, I used your settings exactly as yours and it worked just fine. So it's a mystery as to why @Seerosecan't get it to save 😨
  17. Last weekend I saw something at The Gun Show that sparked my interest. I was looking for a little something different for my wife Dana. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer. The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...?? WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home.. I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Dana what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave. Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Leo looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Leo (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. He is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong? So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a singlet with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another. The directions said that: a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best. I'm sitting there alone, the cat looking on with his head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!! I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room. Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer, one note of caution: There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor! A three second burst would be considered conservative! A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. • My bent reading glasses were on the top of the TV. • The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. • My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. • My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. • I had no control over the drooling. • Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone. • I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my testicles and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return! PS: My wife can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with it!
  18. @Pixey I changed two settings from those that are default. I dropped the amount of colors to 8 and the Threshold alpha to 255 transparency. She can reset back to default with tab at the bottom of the save option. BTW: What settings did you use?
  19. @HyReZ I believe @Seerose's problem is when she tries to Save As: Animated GIF (*.agif) I suggested she try the other tutorial as the settings will be different to yours. It was just an idea to see what happens.
  20. @Seerose Are you able to save the project as a PDN file or does it only happen when saving to AGIF ?
  21. Just for interest @Seerose can you try to do this tutorial and see if it works.
  22. @HyReZ! @Pixey! @BoltBait! Thanks to all so much for stopping by to comment All plugins are up-to-date. Nevertheless I can not save picture.
  23. @welshblue ! Devil's Pulpit ist sehr interessant. So great scenery. Thank you for sharing this with us! Good to see you back on the forum! 👍
  24. @MJW! @lynxster4! @Pixey! @Eli! Congratulations to all. Thank you @Pixey! for the hosting.
  25. @MJW is a master of texture.
  26. It still looks good, but a more 'rounded' font works better. I like the little 'ridges' you have going on. Great result, welshy! How do you get rid of spoiler if you accidently hit it???
  1. Load more activity