Plug-ins don't work?

For as long as I've had Paint.NET, there has never been any troubles with the plugins. Now, however, with the download of vr. 3.30, I get the following error(s):

1 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll

Effect Name: PaintDotNet.Effects.EvanHSFilter

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'PaintDotNet.Effects.EvanHSFilter' from assembly 'CondHSAdj, Version=1.7.2618.31817, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

2 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll

Effect Name: ErodeDilate.ErodeDilateEffectPlugin

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'ErodeDilate.ErodeDilateEffectPlugin' from assembly 'ErodeDilate, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

3 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll

Effect Name: PaintDotNet.Effects.UserScript

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'PaintDotNet.Effects.UserScript' from assembly 'Feather, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

4 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HueSatFilter.dll

Effect Name: PaintDotNet.Effects.EvanHSFilter

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'PaintDotNet.Effects.EvanHSFilter' from assembly 'HueSatFilter, Version=1.6.2559.21892, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

5 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll

Effect Name: Oblique.Oblique

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'Oblique.Oblique' from assembly 'Oblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

6 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PaintDotNet.StylusReader.dll

Effect Name: (Not Supplied)

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Ink, Version=1.7.2600.2180, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Microsoft.Ink, Version=1.7.2600.2180, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

7 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ReflectionFlat.dll

Effect Name: ReflectionFlat.ReflectionFlat

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'ReflectionFlat.ReflectionFlat' from assembly 'ReflectionFlat, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

8 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Water.dll

Effect Name: Water.Water

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'Water.Water' from assembly 'Water, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

9 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ZoomBlurDeluxe_v0.2.dll

Effect Name: ZoomBlurDeluxe.ZoomBlurDeluxeEffect

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'ZoomBlurDeluxe.ZoomBlurDeluxeEffect' from assembly 'ZoomBlurDeluxe, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

This may have been a cumulative effect over the course of time, but I have only noticed this now because when I tried to use Ed_Harvey's latest plugin pack, the components didn't show up in Paint.NET.

Any ideas?

...as well as version 3.31 of Paint.NET.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Okay, I downloaded PDN 3.31 and as a tester I downloaded the .zip file I found in THIS post to my PDN/effects folder and then extracted them to the same spot. I proceeded to open up PDN and none of the nine effects were there. :?

3 of 9

--------------

File: F:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll

Effect Name: PaintDotNet.Effects.UserScript

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'Render' in type 'PaintDotNet.Effects.UserScript' from assembly 'Feather, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Any ideas?

Update to the latest version of Feather and you shouldn't have any trouble with that one.

Link here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22819

I recommend downloading updated versions of your other plugins as well.