Ink on Paper

I would like to work with this feature and got an idea, but I would like to know how to make it overgoing to another color. So I use red for the right site and yellow for the left site, which wouldnt be a problem with the laysers, but the middle should be somehow overgoing with yellow and red pixels. (sorry for my english, hopefully you can understand it)

If that's what you're looking for, it's called a Gradient.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Like this?

this.png

Somehow, but for a picture. And where do I find this gradient function?

Took a random Windows pic right now. But in the middle it should be somehow like its blue & red at the same place. Saw it somewhere here in a pictorium thread, but dont find it anymore =S

abcdb5.jpg

The tool looks like this: :GradientTool:

Set its primary and secondary colors to the colors you want to be at the end. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

If you put it on another layer, you can change the transparency of the entire layer.

The help file can be accessed via F1 from the program.