Lego's Gallery .:Update as of 12 - 13 - 09:.

Lego

Wow, thanks guys. And mman, I will try and work on the blur in my space scapes.

And oma, coming from you, considering your amazing gallery, thanks a lot! :D

I'm trying start some new artwork, but I've been too caught up with school...

I managed to make one wallpaper though. Definitely not my best. It's simple text with some stuff added. Kinda lame, but its what I'm going to do for my new avvy.

t_Wallpaperm_cb3c16c.png

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Isn't that the font from Pyro's old sig? It looks good, but I would have picked a bolder font -- you know -- Ironman = domination - something that kind of shows what your sig is going for.

Good job on it otherwise, and you have a good gallery.

007 nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Isn't that the font from Pyro's old sig? It looks good, but I would have picked a bolder font -- you know -- Ironman = domination - something that kind of shows what your sig is going for.

Good job on it otherwise, and you have a good gallery.

007 nab

Thanks for the comment, and I'll use a different font. The text is called Evanescant, and Pyro did use it.

New version:

f_Ironmanm_709463a.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Yes, that is improvement -- Why did you lower the opacity? I think it would like fine at 100%

Were you just trying to make it merge with the background a bit - or what?

It looks good at either a high or low opacity in my opinion, they're just two different styles.

Great job,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Yes, that is improvement -- Why did you lower the opacity? I think it would like fine at 100%

Were you just trying to make it merge with the background a bit - or what?

It looks good at either a high or low opacity in my opinion, they're just two different styles.

Great job,

Nab

It looked kind of ugly bolded, and kinda took your eye off everything else. It became the focal point kind of...I need to clean the render...really choppy.

I cleaned it up again.

f_Ironmanm_fd6fb11.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

I like the black and white gradient image the best, something about it appeals to me. One of my favorite things is playing with gradients. The blood is great. I was wondering if you reversed the colors if it would look like spilt milk. The new sig is great. I like the modest color choice.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I appreciate it. I wonder if it would look like spilt milk...hmm..

Haven't been on for a while, Had some trouble *cough* with the mafia *cough*. :roll:

(GTA 4 actually got me addicted, I HAVE 31% done! WOO!!!! I got it two days ago too..)

Anywayz, here is a new signature. I really like the border. The text annoys me though.

f_HinataSigm_c9fc0f3.png

OH bloody potato! I FORGOT TO ADD LIGHTING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! :evil:

Update: This is the new one... Didnt add lighting because It is too late.. :cry:

I give it a 6.5/10 - 7/10

f_HinataSignam_4244a59.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Hmm.. one that latest one.. flatten it then run a Color Tint/Filter.. found in Ed Harvey's plugin pack.. it will get rid of that contrasting colors.

Here's a tip: When choosing your colors.. either choose 2 (3 and 4 is too many IMO) that are in the render.. OR choose to that are opposite colors on the color wheel.

Keep it up Lego. :)

Ooo. I like this. I would say make them further apart for the brush version. It's hard to pick out a certain brush when they all are together. Awesome wallpaper.

You should try out that tutorial I just wrote last night. :D

I think i already commented on it..

I forgot to say that the straight lines to the far left were unintended... :roll:

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

These are the updates. Woot!

Please rate them..:D

Here is the original wallpaper.

t_PinkBrushesm_9a1cb21.png

Here are the revamped versions!

I just used the relief plugin here, I think it looks cool...

t_PinkBrushesm_a2838ee.png

This is one of the cooler looking ones! I Love the dark effect. I just duplicated the layer, made it black and white, than I merged It... :D

t_PinkBrushesm_0e67f13.png

This is the difference one, I think its nice usage...

t_PinkBrushesm_f5714ec.png

And this is the last one..Used with Negatation..I just love it...

t_PinkBrushesm_a64e399.png

Please rate them!

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

lol dont worry about. It seems like paint.net has more viewers that members online most of the time and really your work is truely art at its finest.

P.s Any chance you could comment mine :P

I will go right now. :D

And hopefully, those viewers are critics who will potentially put photoshop out of business. :P

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...