CMYK color input plug-in?

rhynsburgercbt

I'm looking for a plug-in where i can use CMYK percent instead of RGB. Like this (which is a screenshot of photoshop): druga.gif Also I'm looking for a maroon or burgundy color in CMYK or Hex code. This is my first time posting so be cool. Thanks.

CBTsig.gif

Paint.NET doesnt support CMYK, sorry. And second, no plugin can alter your primary or secondary color, plugins can only alter what is in your canvas or selection. Although, someone might be able to code a fill plugin that would fill a layer with a CMYK to RGB color, but I cannot tell for certain.

signature.png

Paint.NET doesnt support CMYK, sorry. And second, no plugin can alter your primary or secondary color, plugins can only alter what is in your canvas or selection. Although, someone might be able to code a fill plugin that would fill a layer with a CMYK to RGB color, but I cannot tell for certain.

Thanks, man. I guess i'm gonna have to find another way then.

CBTsig.gif

I may have a solution for you though! You can shade grayscale images in CMYK (well, you can shade any type of image with this method) with CMYK color, and that would have to be Curves+. Just download and it will show underneath your Adjustments menu. Select it and change the color mode to CMYK. It isnt near anything you want, but it might help you with your CMYK color problems :wink:

signature.png

CMYK color management would have to be done at the basest possible programming level. I don't even think this would be possible with the rendering architecture coming with v4.0 (not that I'm a programmer!), and certainly not with the Effects API.

Rick has explained before that CMYK management is far too professional a feature for a free program. If you want professional features, you're going to want to buy Adobe Photoshop.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 1 year later...

This color separator is great, but what can I do to...

• [*:11gxtv4s]print the separated colors in black ink alone?
    [*:11gxtv4s]then add hash marks to guide cutting after printing?

..with this plug-in?