Trying to locate a tutorial

The other night at work I found a tutorial on here about making a burning city or something similar. I remember that the first thing on the page was a picture of some houses but the rest of the images were on imageshack so blocked by my works proxy. I also remember someone commenting on the results looking like the hell from Constantine. I've gone through every page of the tutorials and even done a search for terms such as constantine, hell, town, village, city but with no luck.

Anyone know the tutorial I am thinking of?

lol that's the one. I just read your search master comment and couldn't help but here it being said in an Arnie voice.

Ok Yorak's post on page 2 clearly says Constantine and yet it is not returned in a search for constantine nor did that thread come up in a search for hell despite hell being in a couple of posts.

Edit by Ash: oh...and, Thank you ncfan51.

Does SearchPaint.net find it?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.