Signature Request

Hi, I'm ICouldEatAPow. I'm not strictly new here, I've been downloading the plugins and reading the tutorials (thanks for those, everyone!) for a while, but this is obviously the first time I've posted.

I hope this is the right board for this, if not, sorry. My request is for a sig. I'd like the main colour scheme to be black and dark green preferably, and for it to be as stylish/ proffesional looking as possible. I'll credit whoever makes me one, of course. I'd quite like as many difficult looking techniques as possible to be used as well. Oh, one other thing- I'd like the text to read 'Venom', rather than 'icouldeatapow'.

A signature should be an expression of the user...why don't you make one? Find a tutorial that makes an effect you like, and make your own sig. It looks a lot more interesting, and you can be a lot prouder of it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

A signature should be an expression of the user...why don't you make one? Find a tutorial that makes an effect you like, and make your own sig. It looks a lot more interesting, and you can be a lot prouder of it.

Agreed. Using a sig that someone else made for you defeats the whole purpose of a sig...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I've actually made an embarrasing amount of my own... but I need something really outstanding. This place seemed a natural place to start for something with wow factor. Here are some of my own... some of them are from earlier on, before I got used to PdN, which is my excuse for their crapness.

ebasigdb0.jpg

minutestomidnightsigtu0.jpg

midnasig2ir6.jpg

mushsig2ao9.jpg

spidersigzo7.jpg

They're actually not too bad! Just keep working. I like the last one especially...very nice work!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

What's wrong with that second one? It's dark, has simple lines which immediately makes it stylish, has your name and the mood creates the appearance of meaning and mystery about your character. If you were to go for the second one (or even a modified version) you would get highly marked on it and, as david and pyro said, you'd feel proud as it is yours; you must like otherwise you wouldn't have made it.