Referance to Paint.net on Web site

Hi every body just a quick question for my first post I'm building a website for my girlfriend :oops: (as you can imagine a lot of Pink is in use) and I wanted to know if there is some graphics I can use to reference paint.net as the program I used to create the website. Or should I just use some home made stuff?

If you want to see the finished product you will have to wait a while as I have a job & a baby :shock: so I dont get a lot of time to do anything interesting now a days (should i sart to play a violin now :wink: )

Mysig.jpg

Chears Thanks for the info and the welcome just started using paint.net in the last few months. Its the coolest 8) free program I have ever found. For a newbee it is easy to get the hang of and you can start making professional looking graphics almost straight away (made my sig and avatar in p.n). And with a few plugins it can kick any one's < no swearing >. :twisted:

Mysig.jpg

And a great looking signature it is as well. Really. Hope you'll keep us updated on how the site is going by posting pictures in the Pictorium :wink:.

Glad Paint.NET is working out for you too; you're a good example of how anyone can get to grips with it quickly and easily.