Couldn't find the Colour-Panel any more...

Helo everybody,

at first I have do say that my english isn't very well yet, because I'm from Germany, but I'm working on it...

I have a problem: I couldn't find the panel to adjust the colours any more... I tried a few things yet, I pressed F8, I tried ro restore it manualy in the menue, and I even reinstalled Paint.net, but there is no window any more...

Take a look here:

http://imagesup.de/picture.php?code=qffelxhvct1hqoimnw

nice german BB00... hast du es in der schule gelernt? or did u do it the easy way by changing your PDN language? :wink:

But what he say's is true... open the window properties, and click on colors... abracdabra... poofff... it's back!

This goes for any performance window that accidently gets lost somewhere along the line.

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

nice german BB00... hast du es in der schule gelernt? or did u do it the easy way by changing your PDN language? :wink:

He posted a screenshot. I just figured that that the "Reset Window Locations" German equivalent...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

He posted a screenshot.

lol... you got me there BB00, I didnt even look at the screenie because I knew it had to be that problem, I had it myself when I started out with PDN :roll: :wink:

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN