Have question

Thanks for your reply. I was on another forum, and they basically told me that my work looked like **** because it is not vector.

I still have a lot to learn about this program and computer graphics in general. I have been doodling on computers since windows 3.1, but my first love is graphite pencil.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Get a free vector editor like InkScape. I have it. It works good for vectors (if you want to make a few lines and shapes), but mine crashes if I go to another window while saving. But there may be a new version out that I don't know about (I haven't opened it in months).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

How long would 17MB take? It took me about 10 minutes on a 250k/s connection. I think you download at 9k/s on a 28k/s connection, so it would take about 35 minutes for you (unless your using the internet at the time. it would be about 45 minutes in that case.)

You should get a DSL connection. This is the most affordable one (in the long run):

http://www.bellsouth.com/consumer/inetsrvcs/index.html

All of those are month-to-month rates. I think Yahoo! offers 400kb/sec connection for $14 a month, but that's only for the first six months.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb