Fallback's Gallery

fallback

Hi, I'm really new to this and just thought of sharing my works and I've been using PDN for quite some time now.

This photo is one of my favorites and best thing is 100% PDN made, tell me what you think : ]

chuchu.jpg

This other photo is one of my self-portraits, blurred the bg to make it look pro-looking and adjusted the whole color mood and some image enhancements : ]

Rob.jpg

Edited by fallback
  • Upvote 1

sigar5.gif

Hi Fallback. Nice to see you here. The composition is great, the colours compliment & there is lots of interest to keep the eye roving. 

100% PDN? Does that mean that none of you image is a photo? If so, that is the most real I have ever seen anything done with PDN, as far as people go. 

I like the way you've done your sig too. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you so much for the comment, yeah, ever since i started using PDN, i have never thought of using any other editing tool and been advertising it to my friends  [ Hahaha diehard fan much? ] But yeah  this was shot in an actual scene, merging two different shots and just basically improving the whole color combination, color saturation and stuff :D

sigar5.gif