EccentricButterfly's Gallery

Hello, fellow Paint.NET users.

My name is EccentricButterfly.

Welcome to my gallery.

I only have a few pictures at the moment, but I plan on making more. Just be patient with me. My true talent is writing, not so much art. But I like to draw in any case. I have the physical supplies to prove it.

http://s1063.photobu...rfly-0001-1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed. Any helpful advice will always be welcome.

(Still trying to figure out how to add the actual image without uploading. I apologize.)

The background is very fitting for the image. It brings the 3 figures to the forefront. The placement is great too - rather than taking up the entire background, with the colours reflected from the figures. Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

First, this should help you in posting your pics:

http://forums.getpai...es-and-avatars/

Second, great work. I truly love it/them :)

I tried following the instructions, but it didn't show up when I tried to preview it to make sure that everyone could see it. Am I not supposed to be able to see it if I preview it?

And thank you. I was debating whether it would look good that way. I'm a novice at digital enhancements and paintings. :smile:

The background is very fitting for the image. It brings the 3 figures to the forefront. The placement is great too - rather than taking up the entire background, with the colours reflected from the figures. Well done!

Thank you for the compliment. Of course, color wise I tend to lean towards red, white, and black, but I figured that would look sort of tacky with the colors of their outfits. :smile: