AFigmentOfYourImagination's Gallery

I know my first attempts aren't going to be professional, but I can go about posting my images from bad to good.These things take time, practice, and work.

Comments are greatly appreciated, as long as they are nice. Also, if you have an idea on how I can improve the look of an image, please be as descriptive as possible.

Anyway...

I followed this tutorial: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/24151-gradient-bar-rainbow-sig/

And this is how I did...

First try:

GradientBarRainbowSigTutorial_Try1.png

Second try:

GradientBarRainbowSigTutorial_Try2.png

Not really sure if I like the second try. Maybe I'd like it better, if I tried something different with the lettering.

Also, if I were to go with a sig idea like that, I would stick to the size stated in the rules, because I know that image is too big, but I liked being able to try it out as a bigger image.

Let's see... Oh, yes! I also did a little experimenting, just on my own. I kind of wanted to play around with some of the tools, especially the ones by pyrochild.

I was really digging the Gradient Bars and Gradient Blocks plug-ins.

AFOYI_Experiment_1.png

Then I just wanted to see what Dents would look like.

AFOYI_Experiment_2_1.png

They're not the best in the world, but I'm sure if I keep digging through tutorials, I can improve on my experimenting.

That's all I've done for now. Going to go rest, now. I really can't wait to improve with my PDN images! :)

Hey, it is great to see your gallery up already!

Fabulous outcome on your own with the gradient blocks & bars. It may only be quite simple but I really do like the effect.

As for the sig...the composition is great. You chose a font that is fitting for the image & the placement of the text is very good. Overall it has a smooth polished look & a work that you rightly should feel very proud of. Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Playing around some more....

Some pixel squares....

PixelSquareExperiment_1.png

PixelSquareExperiment_2.png

Like the fade of this one.

PixelSquareExperiment_3.png

I really like this one.

PixelSquareExperiment_5.png

StarExperiment_1.png

I would like to do the star one over. To me, it doesn't look so smooth. Trying to reduce noise, seems to make it look more blurry. The edges all around the star have been being difficult, too. I tried to use Gaussian Blue and even Feather, but edges around the star still look jagged to me.

• 2 weeks later...

My image is too big to post here, width wise. So here is a link to it:

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/FullMetalRabbot/PDN/TBWGAD_0_2.png

If you can't view it that way, go to this link:

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/FullMetalRabbot/PDN/

The guest password is: 7AFOYI7

I've been trying to pull together a site about General Anxiety Disorder, since I have battled it all my life. I'm hoping I can help others, that battle with it, too.

My image is just a practice banner image. I've been practicing banner making, since the site I wish to make, has been on my mind a lot. I really want it to be perfect and very useful for people.

These are all awesome. I like your choice of colors and patterns. I was thinking that you could've added some color for the anxiety disorder banner, but then I thought it over and it makes more sense to keep it the way it is since it's a more serious subject. Great job on all your work.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA