Layer name paste + Save timestamp bug

semhoze

Bugs (no crashes):

1) Layer name box: It appears pasting the text there (with Ctrl+V) does the opposite, copies the existing name in the clipboard.

2) Save timestamp: After couple of saves (or something else?), PDN stops updating timestamp, so my old files that I just worked on and saved are still dated in the past.

I'm running PDN v3.5.10 on Win7 64bit.

Thanks

Bugs (no crashes):

1) Layer name box: It appears pasting the text there (with Ctrl+V) does the opposite, copies the existing name in the clipboard.

I'm running PDN v3.5.10 on Win7 64bit.

There seems to be an issue. On my Win7 64bit installation it looks like that just opening the layer options dialog does copying the layer name to the clipboard. So opening overwrites the current content of the clipboard. After opening CCP works as expected.

midoras signature.gif

There seems to be an issue. On my Win7 64bit installation it looks like that just opening the layer options dialog does copying the layer name to the clipboard. So opening overwrites the current content of the clipboard. After opening CCP works as expected.

This only happens when you double-click on the layer name to open it. This is a function of Windows relating to double-clicking text. To work around this issue, open the layer property window from the menu.

This only happens when you double-click on the layer name to open it. This is a function of Windows relating to double-clicking text. To work around this issue, open the layer property window from the menu.

OK, seems that MS introduced this feature in Vista. The proposals to suppress this feature in the msdn forums are - let's say - nice ;-)

Another work around: Double clicking the thumbnail instead of the label does not overwrite the clipboard content.

midoras signature.gif

OK, seems that MS introduced this feature in Vista. The proposals to suppress this feature in the msdn forums are - let's say - nice ;-)

Another work around: Double clicking the thumbnail instead of the label does not overwrite the clipboard content.

Thanks midora, thumbnail works!

There's a workaround (vb code but principle is obvious):

http://www.eggheadca...-clipboard.aspx