Suggestion: Improved Rotation

I sort of miss this ability in Paint.NET. Often I find myself rotating images in my work and most editors that I use have either a bar on the selected image (when using the image resize button on the toolbar), or you can put your mouse slightly to above the corners and then click, hold, and drag to rotate images freely.

I know that this has the flip plugin and rotate/zoom (which is by far the most powerful one I have seen), but for those users who usually want a quick answer (such as the above stated), click and drag may be nice. Just a suggestion, this is good nonethless ^_^

Sig2.jpg

Sorry, I'm bored, and I scroll forums when I'm bored.... So naturally I post a lot when I am bored :-p

As for your suggestion I did not know that it existed, thanks for the info. But I feel that that should be improved just a tad bit to be like Paint Shop Pro's. In PSP's if you drag it out a bit (click and hold in the center for example, then drag your mouse from it), when you move it'll turn less allowing you to adjust the rotation for more detailed work than most.

Sig2.jpg