My (FallenWing's) Gallery

FallenWings

blueeyelefthandsidejpeg.jpgThis is the fist anime eye I did! Doing this, I understood what the layers are for....

rosarubicundiorliliocandidiorLarge.jpg

I did this with a tutorial found here but I changed it, I made the lightning red and put more text in. The poem "Rosa Rubicundior, Lilio Candidior" (Latin; Redder than the rose, whiter than the lily) is from BLEACH!

Below is the result of my playing and experimenting in paint.net i have turned a random picture into julia fractals and randomly scribbled and applied effects

colourfusion.jpg

This is an eye that I have made following the eye colouring tutorial here:

eyeofcolor.jpg

Below that, is the first photo manipulation attempt with 3 photos: a kitten, equation paper and ray ban glasses! Hope you like it!

nerdycat.jpg

Edited by FallenWings

<This area is still under construction>

My DA My blog

Favorite Quote: Life is pretty simple, you do some stuff, some works, some fails. You do more of what works, if it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is to always do something else. -Leonardo da Vinci

Anime is possible with PDN but I think it will take a lot of patience (but worth it).

Rather than using the brush tool, you could try the line tool but use the right mouse to give you better curves.

Your very first attempt at an anime eye is good. At least you understand the basics & layer (vital!)

The lightning tute is great! I like the text. Fabulous for a CD cover.

Welcome & hope to see much more from you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks! :) I have a tablet connected so it kinda makes it easier but the line tool idea is great (I use the paint and then rub out ends to make it sharper)

My DA My blog

Favorite Quote: Life is pretty simple, you do some stuff, some works, some fails. You do more of what works, if it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is to always do something else. -Leonardo da Vinci

@welshblue and @mountnman, Thanks for your feedback!

My DA My blog

I love the little kitty! Well done!

Thanks! Everyone seems to like it! Lots of people added it onto their faves on DA!

My DA My blog