True Vision Gallery

Musiphonix

This is my personal gallery on every single image I've ever made (not in chronological order).

Some - in my opinion - are beautiful, some are.... poo poo.

I'm also using this thread to showcase my "Betas", the unfinished works.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

LEGEND:

The following are postfixes for image titles (Image_Title[n]):

* (asterisk) This is used to show that it is the direct result of a tutorial, I will try to include a link to the tutorial.

n (rating) This is used to show how good I think the image in question is. n is replaced by number (1 to 10, 1 is shockingly bad). This rating is relative to all my other works, so 10 is my best image, not the best image of all time. This goes after all other postfixes and will be n if part of the name consists of ^ characters.

0 (rating) This is another version of n, it is used to show that this image is humiliatingly bad. Please do not review it, I don't need to be told that it's bad, I know.

% (Percentage) This is used to indicate that you have permission to do anything you wish to this image. You must still give credit to me and you may not use it commercially.

^ (Power Of) This indicates that there are multiple version of this image.

The following are prefixes for image titles ([n]Image_Title):

* (asterisk) This is used to show that it is the indirect result of a tutorial. These are usually part of much bigger works. I will try to include a link to the tutorial.

& (ampersand) This means the image is part of a large project.

& (ampersand) This is an indication that the image is in alpha stage. Please do not review it, it won't be anywhere near finished.

& (ampersand) This is an indication that the image is in beta stage. Please review it. It's easier to change in that state.

s (stock) This is used to show that the following image contains stock images.

The following are suffixes for image titles ([n]Image_Title[n]):

* (asterisk) This shows that the image is a project containing multiple 'tutorial results'. I will try to link to all of the tutorials.

& (ampersand) This shows that the image is used a a custom stock, so that it's used in loads of projects.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

In the event that you were wondering why I haven't updated it for a while. It's because I've been busy creating a silverlight gallery for a website dedicated to (guess?) being my personal gallery. I'm also working on a comments section. I'll update this gallery with the link when I've finished. Just thought I'd give you the heads up :).

Name: *&Tablet7

Format: .jpg

T.N. Resolution: 128 x 80

Full Resolution: 1440 x 900

Category: Miscellaneous Desktop Backgrounds

Description:

This is one of my newest images, it was created to replace the standard desktop background that comes with the theme "TerraNova" (which is awesome and I fully recommend it to all Windows 7 users). There's a massive black border around the entire image which is why I consider it a beta.

Tutorials Used:

http://forums.getpai...ree-dimensions/

Image:

Tablet.jpg

Name: Maze Texture*6

Category: Miscellaneous Desktop Backgrounds

Description:

I had fun making this one, simple, yet effective. I adapted to tutorial for desktop background use. The thumbnail doesn't do this one justice, to intricate.

Tutorials Used:

http://forums.getpai...ground-texture/

Image:

Texture.jpg

Name: Image Gallery^4

Full Resolution 2: 1440 x 860

Category: Cheap Desktop Backgrounds

Description:

It sounded like a neat idea at first, but it turned out to be awful. I'm gonna try to redo it, do the idea justice.

Image:

Image%20Gallery.jpg

Image 2:

http://lh5.ggpht.com...8mo_uz0Y/dk.jpg

Name: SOnverse Template5

T.N. Resolution: 128 x 107

Full Resolution: 1200 x 1000

Category: Concepts

Description:

I was publishing a feature request for Onverse and made this to show it.

Image:

vfbvrebfdbbgebfgfgbgfbfgbgnbfgbgfbfgbgfgfbgfbgfbgfbgfbgfbgfbgfb.jpg

Edited by Musiphonix

Although I'd love to, I can't thank everyone a million times. But still; Thanks!

P.S. I'm still updating it. Soooooooo many images.

I know what you mean. I was a little late in getting my gallery started so I had a lot of image to add at first. It took a while to get things set up. You're off to a great start. Enjoy !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE