What is this process called?

Yeah, me too. :)

Something about the way the website is set up?

Something about the initial image that shows?

Other images generally in the slideshow?

==============================================

The images have some of the characteristics of lomography.

Edited by Sarkut

All I can see is faint lomography, as Sarkut pointed out.

There may be color enhancements that involve fine tuning the levels, which PDN is capable of.

Otherwise, someone more familiar with Photoshop may be able to identify some effects without seeing the originals. Based on the level of professionalism on that site, I'm confident that Photoshop is being used to edit those images.

All I can see is faint lomography, as Sarkut pointed out.

There may be color enhancements that involve fine tuning the levels, which PDN is capable of.

Otherwise, someone more familiar with Photoshop may be able to identify some effects without seeing the originals. Based on the level of professionalism on that site, I'm confident that Photoshop is being used to edit those images.

Thank you Zyst. Appreciate your thoughts.

From what I have seen, this kind of result can be acheived by using Topaz Vivacity, a Photoshop plugin that meticulously and intelligently sharpens and increases the contrast/saturation of your photos. There is no simple equivalent when using Paint.NET, but I would suggest using a combination of Local Contrast Enhancement, Sharpen+, the Hue/Saturation adjustment and Curves to achieve something similar.

From what I have seen, this kind of result can be acheived by using Topaz Vivacity, a Photoshop plugin that meticulously and intelligently sharpens and increases the contrast/saturation of your photos. There is no simple equivalent when using Paint.NET, but I would suggest using a combination of Local Contrast Enhancement, Sharpen+, the Hue/Saturation adjustment and Curves to achieve something similar.

Thank you, Crimson.

I will have a go at it. Wish Paint.net had a tool for that as well. Perhaps soon. (hint, hint)

Appreciate your advice!

Tam