"Print Size" issue

Hello everyone,

I really hope you guys can help me figure this out. When I made a new file for an image I was going to create, I specificlaly put "1.75 inches x 1.75 inches" as my "print size" for the image... I went ahead, made my image, and then when I went to print it, it suddenly blew it up to the side of the page! It gave me options to make wallet size or photo size versions... but how can I gte it to just print in exactly a 1.75 inch square like I set before? What's the point of setting a "print size" if it just messes with the size anyone? Very frustrating :( I really need this exact size. Someone please help.

- Jinx

Warning: I don't know much as I am new to PDN. If this doesn't work, don't fret, because I'm not the Oracle at Delphi. Nobody's perfect anyway.

You might want to use a different printing wizard or maybe use a different printer. Or you could try troubleshooting your printer. If this doesn't work, read the above message one more time.

----------------------------

B a * they'll <3 u 4 it

I did!