Is the new Version Tablet Friendly now?

I stopped using Paint.net upon the most recent release because it no longer supports my wacom bamboo tablets pressure sensativity. I wanted to know if they added it in yet, (an admin said they were going to try too)

My 1 Wish For Paint.Net Bring back my pressure sensitivity, My tablets collecting dust...

Not yet.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

is it even on there list of things to do for this version...

What do you mean by "this version"? 3.5.2 is already out ...

It's on the list. But it's not like I have a calendar with dates chiseled into it.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

It's on the list. But it's not like I have a calendar with dates chiseled into it.

I mean I know you all update to new versions but they have some small improvements, I just wanted to know if it was gonna be implemented in the next full redone version or in one of the minor updates is all.

My 1 Wish For Paint.Net Bring back my pressure sensitivity, My tablets collecting dust...

• 3 weeks later...

you have a stone calender? i thought i was the only one that had one :lol:

I cant wait to experience it with the pressure sensitivity, lol, awesome.

and this sounds so wrong, on so many levels

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"