Window scroll limit

1spray

Could you make possible to pan the images (when i zoom) beyond the limit of image size, so i could work on the border of an image at the center of the screen, and not at the border of the screen.

In other words, i need to scroll the scrollbars of the window beyond the limit of the image border.

See the attach to understand.

Sorry for my english :|

36915_09d67af1c73b519b2031306e701b06dd

36915_a8838fc0114521dfefce782f34d74323

36915_25229f7655fa71d21c53067b2d4d9039

That is in the Popular Feature Request thread:

Scrolling past the edge of the canvas when zoomed in -- Right now when you zoom in on the image, you can only scroll to the edge of the image. It can be inconvenient because then you have no space between the image and the scroll bars. Implementing this is dependent on some other "plumbing" work that should be done for the image canvas' rendering, and this will be taken into account when that work is being done. No ETA though.

Following the above link, note where it says:

If a feature you want is in this list, do not make a new post asking for it again. Your thread will be locked and/or deleted. The fact that the feature is on the list means that we have heard everyone's requests and pleas: the point of this list is to reduce duplicate and redundant forum traffic.

That's why this has been