how did Oma do this?

This should be a post from Oma. http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23412

It has images overlapping a little. Also some are tilted.

I want to created a website header with images looking like some are "popping up" out of the main header text and kinda overlapping like this person did. The tilt affect would be great too.

I'm thinking it has to be done with layers but don't know to work with them to get the same idea Oma did.

Oma has a fantastic gallery. But then many others do too. Hope I learn Paint enough to get as good as them.

Thanks for any tuts, help, etc..

:wink:

I took some of my older pictures and resized them.

added each picture on a separate layer and rotated.

added shadows.

howdidOMAdothis.png

big Tip position every single picture on separate layer First then go back and add the shadows. that way you don't end up with one shadow going one way and another shadow off in a different direction.

Thank you. I appreciate your help and patience. It's working. I just added a layer called "text". I have it selected (solid blue). All layers have check marks. I select the text tool but don't see any text being typed even though I think I should be in the text layer.