Bicyclefanatics Gallery *Selfmade smokeeffect added*

Bicyclefanatic

very nice smudge smoke looks very good. I have a wip that i am doing on making a smoking text effect without using brushes as well.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Which one do you mean and what does GRRR mean :D ?

I never use brushes for my work, i think a good Artist must me be able to paint everything 100% on its own.

Why wouldn't an artist use every tool available to convey what he wants with his/her art. Honestly i don't see anything wrong with using brushes from time to time just depends on what you are looking for in your image. Kudos to you for achieving what you wanted without using them though.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I found a tutorial for photoshop on google which used Gausian blur and a liquify tool if i remember right.

I tried to do it with PDN and now im making the smoke with gausian blur and smuge. The biggest and hardest part is to think about how real smoke would look like in the situation you want to paint.

If the request ist big enough, then i would make a tutorial.